Clients & Markets Assistant
Come as you are
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented marketer to join our Clients & Markets team!
At KPMG, people come first. You will be a member of a community where each and everyone of us play an important role and team support is at the heart of what we do. Here, you will have the opportunity to work with people from different backgrounds, cultures, and views.
Your responsibilities as Clients & Markets (C&M) Assistant
- Work within the C&M team to proactively coordinate product digital marketing campaigns and projects.
- Help identify digital marketing trends and key opportunities.
- Email marketing: create, write, distribute and report email campaigns, learn to work with a pro marketing software Hubspot.
- Content creation: assist with writing articles/blogs, prepare posts for social media, make promo videos
- Support the C&M team in organising webinars and events, communicating with suppliers and manage the event flow
- Use and present findings from data analysis to support C&M programs
What we are looking for in you?
We are looking for someone who:
- Dynamic marketer with a true passion for marketing who is willing to learn and not afraid of new challenges.
- Ability to work independently and effectively.
- Team player: Highly collaborative across multiple departments and projects.
- At least 1 year of working experience in a marketing team (agency/client)
- Full professional proficiency in English.
What we offer
- Development opportunities through training and on-the-job learning.
- Hybrid model of work, with flexible time.
- Short Fridays during summer and additional days off during Christmas.
- Laptop and mobile phone with data for personal use.
- Access to CSR activities and + 2 days of paid leave for volunteer work.
- MultiSport card.
- Wellbeing Program and psychological support for yourself and family members.
- Corporate discounts in partnering companies, such as KIA, BeBe Hair, Union, Raj zdravia.
- Firm events and activities.
- Teambuilding activities.
- Place of work: Dvořákovo nábrežie 10, 811 02 Bratislava
- Type of contract: full-time employment contract (definite period)
- Salary: from 1 000 eur gross.
- Start Date: based on agreement.
Would you like to work with us?
Send us your CV to email@example.com.
Why want to be part of KPMG?
We combine the power of expertise, innovative thinking and development. In Slovakia, we have been providing professional services in the field of audit, taxation, legal services and consulting since 1991. Today, our company consists of more than 350 employees and our clients include small and medium-sized enterprises, corporations, government and public administration organizations and private investors from all industries.
We are part of a worldwide network. This means you can share experience and know-how with colleagues from more than 140 countries and have access to state-of-the-art technology and tools. But most of all, we are proud of our open and friendly corporate culture. We appreciate talent, uniqueness and desire to grow. We are your certainty in uncertain times.
Join us and be the best version of yourself. Live a life that fills you and discover a world of opportunities. With us, you can change the world for the better.
Porozprávajme sa o tvojich možnostiach
Simona Kocholová Talent Acquisition Specialist
Simona zastrešuje výber absolventov pre Audit a tiež pre oddelenie Daní a Poradenstva.Poslať životopis
na slovenskom trhu
v 2 pobočkách
v 144 krajinách sveta
56 % vs 44 %
žien vs. mužov
Ďalšie pracovné ponuky
- IT Audítor Junior
- HR Operations Assistant
- HR Generalist / Recruiter
- Aktuár Trainee
- Aktuár Junior
- Grafický dizajnér/dizajnérka
- Communication & Content Specialist
- IT Audit Trainee
- Financial Risk Management Senior Consultant
- Junior na oddelení Accounting Advisory
- Administratívna asistentka
- Audit SSC – trainee (Bratislava alebo Košice)
- Audit SSC – associate (Bratislava alebo Košice)
- Transaction Service Junior Analyst
- Valuations Junior Analyst
- Tax Trainee
- Junior Tax Consultant
- Junior M&A Analyst
- Audit Trainee
- Audítor Junior