Customer Acquisition Specialist
Your responsibilities will include:
- conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs,
- actively seek out new sales opportunities using customer acquisition techniques/activities including networking and social media,
- set up meetings with potential clients, be able to give an initial presentation of the firm and liaisewith business leaders to facilitate relationship management and lead generation,
- be an active part of our Sales/Marketing funnel,
- prepare and deliver appropriate presentations of our services,
- collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
As a new team member you should have:
- proven experience in Sales/Business Development or other similar role,
- proficiency in English and Slovak, German is a plus,
- thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques especially using social media / digital tools,
- excellent knowledge of MS Office,
- hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus,
- fast learner and passion for sales,
- self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
What we can offer you:
- financial support for training,
- 2 extra days off + 2 days for CSR activities,
- opportunity to be part of CSR projects (Cyber4Kids, Green Initiative, volunteering),
- corporate events – parties, team building, sports and cultural events,
- Wellbeing Program,
- MultiSport card,
- notebook a mobile phone with data also for private purposes,
- financial reward for recommending a new colleague.
- Place of work: Dvořákovo nábrežie 10, 811 02 Bratislava
- Type of employment: permanent employment
- Type of contractual relationship: employment contract
- Length of employment: definite period
- Salary: from 1800 eur gross salary (based on candidate experience). The variable component of the salary will be specified to the candidate at a personal meeting.
- Start date: to be agreed
Are you interested in working with us?
Send your CV to email@example.com
KPMG in Slovakia is an independent member firm of the global KPMG network of professional services firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. Active in Slovakia since 1991, the firm currently employs more than 300 people. KPMG in Slovakia provides a wide range of audit, tax and advisory services to domestic as well as international companies across all major industries. KPMG’s activities in Slovakia are focused on building long-term relationships both internally and externally. Our people are committed to quality and integrity and providing the service our clients expect.
Porozprávajme sa o tvojich možnostiach
Leona Baranová Talent Acquisition Specialist
Leona zastrešuje výber absolventov pre Audit a tiež pre oddelenie Daní a Poradenstva.Poslať životopis
na slovenskom trhu
v 2 pobočkách
v 146 krajinách sveta
56 % vs 44 %
žien vs. mužov