IT helpdesk assistant
Your key responsibilities as IT helpdesk assistant:
- Responding to support requests on a daily basis
- Provide basic and routine technical assistance and advice to staff
- Maintain inventory of computer related materials/supplies.
- Respond to system failures to bring system back to functioning levels of operation.
- May assist in coordinating helpdesk staff activities related to larger projects as required by IT management
- Assists IT management in identifying and developing solutions to emerging issues faced by users
Your experience includes:
- 1+ years of progressively responsible experience performing Helpdesk tasks and functions.
- Knowledge of MS Windows OS, MS Office, MS Active Directory
- Working knowledge of a past Helpdesk/Support Ticketing system
- Ability to quickly diagnose and fix problems
- Ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
What we can offer you:
- experience in international environment,
- professional qualifications,
- 2 extra days off + 2 days for CSR activities,
- opportunity to be part of CSR projects (Cyber4Kids, Green Initiative, Volunteering),
- Wellbeing Program,
- MultiSport card,
- corporate events – parties, team building, sports and cultural events,
- notebook a mobile phone with data also for private purposes,
- financial reward for recommending a new colleague.
- Place of work: Dvořákovo nábrežie 10, 85101 Bratislava
- Type of employment: permanent employment
- Type of contractual relationship: employment contract
- Length of employment: definite period
- Salary: 1200 euros gross (based on candidate experience)
- Start date: to be agreed
Are you interested in working with us?
Send your CV to email@example.com
KPMG in Slovakia is an independent member firm of the global KPMG network of professional services firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. Active in Slovakia since 1991, the firm currently employs more than 300 people. KPMG in Slovakia provides a wide range of audit, tax and advisory services to domestic as well as international companies across all major industries. KPMG’s activities in Slovakia are focused on building long-term relationships both internally and externally. Our people are committed to quality and integrity and providing the service our clients expect.
Porozprávajme sa o tvojich možnostiach
Leona Baranová Talent Acquisition Specialist
Leona zastrešuje výber absolventov pre Audit a tiež pre oddelenie Daní a Poradenstva.Poslať životopis
na slovenskom trhu
v 2 pobočkách
v 146 krajinách sveta
56 % vs 44 %
žien vs. mužov