Junior Business Analyst (Deal Advisory)
The Transaction Services department is all about understanding how a business operates and providing investor external view on the underlying business performance during acquisition process. About exploring the underlying context behind financial data. About collaborating with renowned business people and professionals from various sectors. It’s about the team and the deliverables.Being industry agnostic, our sector focus varies project to project and ranges from banking and insurance through tech unicorns and real estate to industrial manufacturing and even agriculture.
The analyst position generally involves:
- Project preparation: you communicate with the client and receive the necessary documents, which you then process and crunch (time spent mostly in Outlook & Excel),
- Business analysis: pretty self-explanatory, you play with the data and look for hidden contexts, trying to understand how the business operates (Excel),
- Client reporting: you link multiple findings and present them comprehensibly, using in-house formatting standards.
As a new team member you should have:
- A Master’s or Engineering degree, ideally in Accounting, Finance or Business (at the time of starting work),
- English language – upper intermediate (B2) and Slovak language – proficiency (C2),
- Microsoft Excel – expert, Microsoft Outlook and Word – advanced,
- An investigative out-of-the-box mind, scrutiny, ingenuity, critical thinking, ownership and diligence,
- Inner drive to grow professionally.
What we can offer you:
- career development with the possibility of annual promotion and salary growth,
- exposure to skilled and inspiring professionals,
- financial support for external trainings (ACCA, CFA, soft skill trainings),
- opportunity to participate in foreign internships,
- 2 extra days off + 2 days for CSR activities,
- opportunity to be part of CSR projects (Cyber4Kids, Green Initiative, volunteering),
- corporate events – parties, team building, sports and cultural events,
- Wellbeing Program,
- MultiSport card,
- notebook a mobile phone with data also for private purposes,
- financial reward for recommending a new colleague.
- Place of work: Dvořákovo nábrežie 10, 85101 Bratislava
- Type of employment: permanent employment
- Type of contractual relationship: employment contract
- Length of employment: 6 months with the possibility of extension for an indefinite period
- Salary: 1300 euros gross
- Start date: from July
- Position suitable for graduate: yes
KPMG in Slovakia is an independent member firm of the global KPMG network of professional services firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. Active in Slovakia since 1991, the firm currently employs more than 300 people. KPMG in Slovakia provides a wide range of audit, tax and advisory services to domestic as well as international companies across all major industries. KPMG’s activities in Slovakia are focused on building long-term relationships both internally and externally. Our people are committed to quality and integrity and providing the service our clients expect.
Porozprávajme sa o tvojich možnostiach
Leona Baranová Talent Acquisition Specialist
Leona zastrešuje výber absolventov pre Audit a tiež pre oddelenie Daní a Poradenstva.Poslať životopis
na slovenskom trhu
v 2 pobočkách
v 146 krajinách sveta
56 % vs 44 %
žien vs. mužov