Junior M&A Analyst
The M&A department is all about understanding what makes a company attractive. About identifying and communicating its comparative advantage and finding a favourable angle. About collaborating with renowned entrepreneurs, C-level executives and business owners. It’s about the team and the deal. Our sector focus varies project to project. We have closed deals ranging from protein bars to plasma drilling.
The analyst position generally involves:
- Research: You build sector expertise by keeping on top of trends, while gathering information about relevant companies (time spent mostly online and in Excel).
- Preparation: You communicate with the Client to understand how their business works and what makes it stand out (Outlook & Excel).
- Analysis: You link your own research and the company data to look for hidden contexts and interesting findings (Excel).
- Presentation: You create M&A documents to present the unique sell story based on your analysis (PowerPoint).
- Deal support: Your insights offer senior staff members the valuable detail to successfully close deals (Client/Investor meetings).
As a new team member you should have:
- Master’s or engineering degree, ideally in accounting, finance or business (at the time of starting work).
- English language – upper intermediate (B2) and Slovak language – proficiency (C2).
- Microsoft Excel – expert, Microsoft Outlook and Word – advanced.
- Resourcefulness, reliability, determination, consistent delivery.
- Inner will to grow professionally.
What we can offer you:
- Career development with the possibility of annual promotion and salary growth.
- Financial support for training (ACCA, CFA).
- The opportunity to participate in foreign internships.
- Hybrid model of working (home office & office).
- Extra days off + Summer Short Fridays.
- Opportunity to be part of CSR projects + 2 days for CSR activities and volunteering.
- MultiSport card, Wellbeing Program and psychological support and counselling for employees and family members.
- Team building activities and Buddy program (support of a senior colleague).
- Notebook a mobile phone with data also for private purposes.
- Corporate discounts by patners (e.g. KIA, BeBe Hair, Union, Raj zdravia and others).
- Financial reward for recommending a new colleague.
- Place of work: Dvořákovo nábrežie 10, 85101 Bratislava
- Type of employment: permanent employment
- Type of contractual relationship: employment contract
- Length of employment: Definite period – 6 months
- Salary: 1450 euros gross
- Start date: by agreement
- Position suitable for graduate: yes
Are you interested in working with us?
Send your CV to www.nasiludia.sk
Kontaktné telefónne číslo
Kontaktná emailová adresa
Pošli nám svoj životopis a tvoja kariéra sa môže začať!
Do KPMG hľadáme ambicióznych a motivovaných ľudí, ktorým posktyneme zázemie na tej najvyššej úrovni a posunieme ich medzi najlepších manažérov sveta.Poslať životopis
na slovenskom trhu
v 2 pobočkách
v 144 krajinách sveta
56 % vs 44 %
žien vs. mužov