Junior Valuation Analyst (Deal Advisory)
The Valuation department represents a stable backbone to the KPMG M&A product portfolio. It is all about understanding what makes a company valuable and interpreting critical financial details. It’s about systematic work and expertise.
Our sector focus varies project to project. One week you might be preparing a technological firm’s financial plan for an expansion into Asia, the next you might be reviewing a multi-million real estate investment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- valuation of companies for purchase or sale, mergers, joint ventures, reorganization, financial reporting or financial investment evaluation,
- preparation of tailored financial models,
- preparation and evaluation of business plans,
- preparation of valuation reports, presentations and memorandums,
- assisting reviews of impairment tests according to Slovak GAAP and IFRS,
- attending Client meetings.
As a new team member you should have:
- Master’s or Engineering degree, ideally in Accounting, Finance or Business (at the time of starting work),
- English language – upper intermediate (B2) and Slovak language – proficiency (C2),
- Microsoft Excel – expert, Microsoft Outlook and Word – advanced,
- structured analytical & critical thinking,
- inner drive to grow professionally.
What we can offer you:
- career development with the possibility of annual promotion and salary growth,
- working at the Slovak M&A leader under a globally recognized brand,
- a tight-knit, sociable and driven team that promotes personal growth,
- financial support for training (ACCA,CFA or other upon agreement),
- the opportunity to participate in foreign internships,
- 2 extra days off + 2 days for CSR activities,
- opportunity to be part of CSR projects (Cyber4Kids, Green Initiative, volunteering),
- corporate events – parties, team building, sports and cultural events,
- Wellbeing Program,
- MultiSport card,
- notebook a mobile phone with data also for private purposes,
- financial reward for recommending a new colleague.
- Place of work: Dvořákovo nábrežie 10, 85101 Bratislava
- Type of employment: permanent employment
- Type of contractual relationship: employment contract
- Length of employment: 6 months with the possibility of extension for an indefinite period
- Salary: 1300 euros gross
- Start date: from July
- Position suitable for graduate: yes
KPMG in Slovakia is an independent member firm of the global KPMG network of professional services firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. Active in Slovakia since 1991, the firm currently employs more than 300 people. KPMG in Slovakia provides a wide range of audit, tax and advisory services to domestic as well as international companies across all major industries. KPMG’s activities in Slovakia are focused on building long-term relationships both internally and externally. Our people are committed to quality and integrity and providing the service our clients expect.
Porozprávajme sa o tvojich možnostiach
Leona Baranová Talent Acquisition Specialist
Leona zastrešuje výber absolventov pre Audit a tiež pre oddelenie Daní a Poradenstva.Poslať životopis
na slovenskom trhu
v 2 pobočkách
v 146 krajinách sveta
56 % vs 44 %
žien vs. mužov