KYC Experienced Team Member
Who are we looking for:
A person to join our centralized KYC (Know your Client) team. You will be responsible for performing the KYC and AML procedures by collecting and analyzing relevant data about our clients. This job requires the ability to critically assess information collected from various sources while maintaining a „broader picture“ therefore the previous experience with this activity is necessary (at least one year of experience).
As a new team member you should:
- have a master’s or engineering degree,
- have an economic or legal background,
- MS office package – advanced,
- have at least 1 year of experience in KYC process,
- be energetic, self-motivated and have a can-do attitude,
- have analytical, problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities,
- maintain ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks,
- have strong project management skills,
- enjoy new and emerging trends and tools,
- very good writing skills in English (B2 and above).
What we can offer you:
- career development with the possibility of regular promotion and salary growth,
- exposure to skilled and inspiring professionals,
- opportunity to participate in foreign internships,
- 2 extra days off + 2 days for CSR activities,
- opportunity to be part of CSR projects (Cyber4Kids, Green Initiative, volunteering),
- Summer Short Fridays,
- corporate events – parties, team building, sports and cultural events,
- Wellbeing Program,
- MultiSport card,
- notebook a mobile phone with data also for private purposes,
- financial reward for recommending a new colleague.
- Place of work: Dvořákovo nábrežie 10, 85101 Bratislava
- Type of employment: permanent employment
- Type of contractual relationship: employment contract
- Length of employment: definite period
- Salary: 1300 gross salary
- Start date: immediately
Are you interested in working with us?
Send your CV to email@example.com.
KPMG in Slovakia is an independent member firm of the global KPMG network of professional services firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. Active in Slovakia since 1991, the firm currently employs more than 300 people. KPMG in Slovakia provides a wide range of audit, tax and advisory services to domestic as well as international companies across all major industries. KPMG’s activities in Slovakia are focused on building long-term relationships both internally and externally. Our people are committed to quality and integrity and providing the service our clients expect.
Porozprávajme sa o tvojich možnostiach
Leona Baranová Talent Acquisition Specialist
Leona zastrešuje výber absolventov pre Audit a tiež pre oddelenie Daní a Poradenstva.Poslať životopis
na slovenskom trhu
v 2 pobočkách
v 146 krajinách sveta
56 % vs 44 %
žien vs. mužov