RPA/BI Junior Consultant (Advisory)
The Technology Services department is all about supporting our clients in data processing, process automation, information systems successful selection and implementation to enable business to fulfil its goals. Technological development is disrupting many established business models and everywhere there are increasing demands for process automation and data driven decision making, understanding how a business operates and providing external view on the technical solutions that will support client’s business activity. Our clients support is about collaborating with business people and professionals from various sectors.
The consultant position generally involves:
- Project preparation: you communicate with the client and receive the necessary information, documents, which you then analyse and process,
- Business process analysis – pretty self-explanatory, you play with the data and look for hidden contexts, trying to understand how the business operates,
- Technical process analysis and solution design,
- Solution configuration and development, testing, documentation and hand/over to client’s team,
- Client reporting: you link multiple findings and present them comprehensibly, using in-house formatting standards.
As a new team member you should have:
- a Master’s or Engineering degree (at the time of starting work),
- understanding of robotic process automation,
- at least basic knowledge in some of RPA platforms e.g. Blue Prism, MS Power Automate, UiPath,
- basic knowledge and skills in any programming language or in creating complex formulas/algorithms,
- ability to provide data analysis, data processing and visualization (MS PowerBI, SQL, PowerQuery, Excel, VBA),
- English language – upper intermediate (B2) and Slovak language – proficiency (C2),
- an investigative out-of-the-box mind, scrutiny, ingenuity, critical thinking, ownership and diligence,
- inner drive to grow professionally.
What we can offer you:
- career development with the possibility of annual promotion and salary growth,
- financial support for training
- the opportunity to participate in foreign internships,
- 2 extra days off + 2 days for CSR activities,
- opportunity to be part of CSR projects (Cyber4Kids, Green Initiative, volunteering),
- corporate events – parties, team building, sports and cultural events,
- Wellbeing Program,
- MultiSport card,
- notebook a mobile phone with data also for private purposes,
- financial reward for recommending a new colleague.
- Place of work: Dvořákovo nábrežie 10, 85101 Bratislava
- Type of employment: permanent employment
- Type of contractual relationship: employment contract
- Length of employment: an indefinite period
- Salary: 1300 euros gross
- Start date: from July
- Position suitable for graduate: yes
Are you interested in working with us?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
KPMG in Slovakia is an independent member firm of the global KPMG network of professional services firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. Active in Slovakia since 1991, the firm currently employs more than 300 people. KPMG in Slovakia provides a wide range of audit, tax and advisory services to domestic as well as international companies across all major industries. KPMG’s activities in Slovakia are focused on building long-term relationships both internally and externally. Our people are committed to quality and integrity and providing the service our clients expect.
Porozprávajme sa o tvojich možnostiach
Leona Baranová Talent Acquisition Specialist
Leona zastrešuje výber absolventov pre Audit a tiež pre oddelenie Daní a Poradenstva.Poslať životopis
na slovenskom trhu
v 2 pobočkách
v 146 krajinách sveta
56 % vs 44 %
žien vs. mužov