What You Will Do:
We are looking for experienced SharePoint administrator for our internal IT department who would help us to support and improve our daily operations.
Personality requirements and skills:
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Online / On-premise (configuration & customization); SharePoint tools (SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Manager, etc),
- Experience with SharePoint scripting (Powershell),
- Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, Azure AD Connect,
- MS SQL Server Database administration experience,
- Windows Server OS administration level experience.
What we can offer you:
- experience in international environment,
- professional qualifications,
- 2 extra days off + 2 days for CSR activities,
- opportunity to be part of CSR projects (Cyber4Kids, Green Initiative, Volunteering),
- Wellbeing Program,
- MultiSport card,
- corporate events – parties, team building, sports and cultural events,
- notebook a mobile phone with data also for private purposes,
- financial reward for recommending a new colleague.
- Place of work: Dvořákovo nábrežie 10, 85101 Bratislava
- Type of employment: permanent employment
- Type of contractual relationship: employment contract
- Length of employment: definite period
- Salary: from 2500 euros gross (based on candidate experience)
- Start date: to be agreed
Are you interested in working with us?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
KPMG in Slovakia is an independent member firm of the global KPMG network of professional services firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. Active in Slovakia since 1991, the firm currently employs more than 300 people. KPMG in Slovakia provides a wide range of audit, tax and advisory services to domestic as well as international companies across all major industries. KPMG’s activities in Slovakia are focused on building long-term relationships both internally and externally. Our people are committed to quality and integrity and providing the service our clients expect.
Porozprávajme sa o tvojich možnostiach
Leona Baranová Talent Acquisition Specialist
Leona zastrešuje výber absolventov pre Audit a tiež pre oddelenie Daní a Poradenstva.Poslať životopis
na slovenskom trhu
v 2 pobočkách
v 146 krajinách sveta
56 % vs 44 %
žien vs. mužov