Transaction Service Junior Analyst
The Transaction Services department is all about understanding how a business operates. About exploring the underlying context behind financial data. About collaborating with renowned business people and professionals from various sectors. It’s about the team and the deliverables.
Being industry agnostic, our sector focus varies project to project. One week you might be pinpointing a pig farm’s cost base, the next you might be looking at regional differences in loan defaults.
The analyst position generally involves:
- Preparation: you communicate with the client and receive the necessary documents, which you then process and crunch (time spent mostly in Outlook & Excel).
- Analysis: pretty self-explanatory, you read and play with the data and look for hidden contexts, trying to understand how a company clicks (Excel).
- Reporting: you link multiple findings and present them comprehensibly, using in-house formatting standards (PowerPoint).
As a new team member you should have:
- Master’s or engineering degree, ideally in accounting, finance or business (at the time of starting work).
- English language – upper intermediate (B2) and Slovak language – proficiency (C2).
- Microsoft Excel – expert, Microsoft Outlook and Word – advanced.
- An investigative out-of-the-box mind, scrutiny, ingenuity, critical thinking.
- Inner will to grow professionally.
What we can offer you:
- Career development with the possibility of annual promotion and salary growth.
- Financial support for training (ACCA, CFA).
- The opportunity to participate in foreign internships.
- Hybrid model of working (home office & office).
- Extra days off + Summer Short Fridays.
- Opportunity to be part of CSR projects + 2 days for CSR activities and volunteering.
- MultiSport card, Wellbeing Program and psychological support and counselling for employees and family members.
- Team building activities and Buddy program (support of a senior colleague).
- Notebook a mobile phone with data also for private purposes.
- Corporate discounts by patners (e.g. KIA, BeBe Hair, Union, Raj zdravia and others).
- Financial reward for recommending a new colleague.
- Place of work: Dvořákovo nábrežie 10, 85101 Bratislava
- Type of employment: permanent employment
- Type of contractual relationship: employment contract
- Length of employment: definite period (6 months)
- Salary: 1450 euros gross
- Start date: by agreement
- Position suitable for graduate: yes
Are you interested in working with us?
Send your CV to email@example.com
Porozprávajme sa o tvojich možnostiach
Simona Kocholová Talent Acquisition Specialist
Simona zastrešuje výber absolventov pre Audit a tiež pre oddelenie Daní a Poradenstva.Poslať životopis
na slovenskom trhu
v 2 pobočkách
v 144 krajinách sveta
56 % vs 44 %
žien vs. mužov