Valuations Junior Analyst
The Valuation department represents a stable backbone to the KPMG M&A product portfolio. It is all about understanding what makes a company valuable and interpreting critical financial details. It’s about systematic work and expertise.
Our sector focus varies project to project. One week you might be preparing a technological firm’s financial plan for an expansion into Asia, the next you might be reviewing a multi-million real estate investment.
The analyst position generally involves:
- Preparation: You communicate internally and with the Client to narrow down and design your valuation assignment (time spent mostly reading and in Outlook).
- Supervised technical work (Excel & Bloomberg / capitalIQ terminals).
- Analysis: You review the feasibility and accuracy of projections.
- Modelling: You build data into a standardized model.
- Conclusion: You report your findings and additional analyses into an internal memo or a custom-built valuation (Word & Excel).
As a new team member you should have:
- Master’s or Engineering degree, ideally in Accounting, Finance or Business (at the time of starting work).
- English language – upper intermediate (B2) and Slovak language – proficiency (C2).
- Microsoft Excel – expert, Microsoft Outlook and Word – advanced.
- Structured analytical & critical thinking.
- Inner will to grow professionally.
What we can offer you:
- Career development with the possibility of annual promotion and salary growth.
- Financial support for training (ACCA, CFA).
- The opportunity to participate in foreign internships.
- Hybrid model of working (home office & office).
- Extra days off + Summer Short Fridays.
- Opportunity to be part of CSR projects + 2 days for CSR activities and volunteering.
- MultiSport card, Wellbeing Program and psychological support and counselling for employees and family members.
- Team building activities and Buddy program (support of a senior colleague).
- Notebook a mobile phone with data also for private purposes.
- Corporate discounts by patners (e.g. KIA, BeBe Hair, Union, Raj zdravia and others).
- Financial reward for recommending a new colleague.
- Place of work: Dvořákovo nábrežie 10, 85101 Bratislava
- Type of employment: permanent employment
- Type of contractual relationship: employment contract
- Length of employment: 6 months plus indefinitely
- Salary: 1450 euros gross
- Start date: by agreement
- Position suitable for graduate: yes
Are you interested in working with us?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Porozprávajme sa o tvojich možnostiach
Simona Kocholová Talent Acquisition Specialist
Simona zastrešuje výber absolventov pre Audit a tiež pre oddelenie Daní a Poradenstva.Poslať životopis
na slovenskom trhu
v 2 pobočkách
v 144 krajinách sveta
56 % vs 44 %
žien vs. mužov