Typ pracovného pomeru
min. 2,000 Eur/month – depending on candidate’s experience
About the role
The Internal Auditor performs independent financial, compliance and other specific audits or testing to ensure established policies and procedures are followed, and operational and financial standards are met. The role is well suited to a professional with internal or external audit or internal controls experience or finance experience in manufacturing sector, and has recently obtained or is working towards final completion of CPA or CIA designation.
- Perform financial, compliance & other audit activities of business units within specified time periods
- Prepare audit files and pre-audit work, including audit communications with Auditees
- Document work performed to department standards and IIA Professional Practice standards and provides support for an informed, objective opinion of risk
- Evaluate audit results to determine the quality and effectiveness of internal operating policies, internal controls, regulatory requirements, administrative procedures & reporting practices
- Proactively identify risks or gaps in internal controls and provide recommendations to mitigate risks and strengthen internal controls
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes
- Report audit findings and recommendations to management; Draft formal, clearly written and meaningful audit reports summarizing findings, conclusions and recommendations
- Follow up with stakeholders on any recommendations or corrective actions to internal or external audit findings to ensure continued process improvement & compliance, when required
- Provide assistance in performance of investigations of improper activities including potential fraud matters
- Seek opportunities to self-develop skills & experience in relevant audit specialities
- Handle other responsibilities provided from time to time by Internal Audit Management
- University degree in Business, Finance or Accounting is required
- Two+ years of internal or external auditing experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders in a professional and confidential manner while maintaining composure and tactfulness in stressful and potentially adversarial situations
- Fluent English
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong work ethic with excellent time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong personal values and integrity, including the ability to work with and protect confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
- Financial support for trainings (ACCA, CIA, other).
- Hybrid model of working (home office & office).
- Opportunity to be part of CSR projects + 2 days for CSR activities and volunteering.
- MultiSport card, Wellbeing Program and psychological support and counselling for employees and family members.
- Team building activities and Buddy program (support of a senior colleague).
- Notebook a mobile phone with data also for private purposes.
- Corporate discounts by partners.
- Financial reward for recommending a new colleague.
- Place of work: Dvořákovo nábrežie 10, Bratislava or Štúrova 50, Košice
- Hybrid model of work
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
- Gross salary: min. 2,000 Eur/month depending on candidate’s experience
Vysokoškolské II. stupňa
Kontaktné telefónne číslo
Kontaktná emailová adresa
Pošli nám svoj životopis a tvoja kariéra sa môže začať!
Do KPMG hľadáme ambicióznych a motivovaných ľudí, ktorým posktyneme zázemie na tej najvyššej úrovni a posunieme ich medzi najlepších manažérov sveta.Poslať životopis
na slovenskom trhu
v 2 pobočkách
v 144 krajinách sveta
56 % vs 44 %
žien vs. mužov